Sunday, April 6, 2008

We had such a nice weekend. On Friday night Matt and I went out to dinner kind of alone. Payton still tags along on dates! But at least she was polite and slept through part of dinner. It's always nice to have adult conversation with Matt without interuption of taking about who's cool in kindergarten and "poo poo in potty". Briney usually says this after she's already left me a present in her diaper( although these are often my favorite subjects). Saturday we took the kids to Floyd Lamb State Park to feed the ducks and geese. They had fun throwing bread at the ducks and watching them scurry with excitement. Some of the geese were as tall as Brinley! Today we watched General Conference. It was great hearing President Monson. What a great man. I especially liked M.Russel Ballards talk on motherhood. Didn't it make you feel like pressing forward happily ladies? Congratulations to my sister who had a beautiful little boy this week. Welcome to the world Jack Christopher Malouf. Check him out on their blog listed on our friends and family. Have a great week everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jill Johnson said...

Hey! I am so excited to see you have a blog. Floyd Lamb is my favorite place to take pictures. I love to go there and hang out. We got chased by geese once, it was really funny.

April 7, 2008 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Shalae said...

Hi Faith! I saw your blog from looking on Jill's and then also on Jamie Hutching's blogs. I hope you don't mind me checking in on you guys occasionally. You have the most adorable family! I really enjoyed Ballard's talk too! It was one of my favorites from Conference.

April 7, 2008 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger John and Heather Davis said...

Well hello there! I love that so many people blog. What a gift it is to my otherwise crazy day!! I love taking my timeout cruisen in blogland. Im so sad your not in Young Womans anymore! I love date night, it never happens as often as we would all like, but is welcomed whenever it does!!

April 7, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Girl you know you're my favorite 25year-old sister, but could you please spell our last name correctly? =) I know, you're just wishing we were connected to the Maloof clan so you could get free stays at the Palms and season tickets to the Kings! ha-ha!
Things just wouldn't be right with the world if I wasn't giving one of my sisters a hard time! Love you!

April 7, 2008 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Don't you just love Floyd Lamb? That is one of my girls favorite places in Vegas, we just had Kayli's party there when we were down a couple weeks ago! You look gorgeous woman! Want to share some of your beauty tips? hee hee ;)

April 7, 2008 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hey Faith - I saw your comment on Jill's blog and came to check out your family - your blog is great!! Your girls are so dang cute. I also loved Elder Ballard's talk and it definitely gave me hope!!

April 8, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Wilcox Crew said...

Your blog looks great! Call me if you need anymore help. We're moving this week, so we should do dinner in a few weeks. I'll call you.

April 8, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Wilcox Crew said...

Matt--

Your HOT!!!!

Love Bryce

April 11, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home