What Makes a two year old melt...
Well, ice cream if we're talking happiness. But if we're talking tantrums it's ice cream being taken away at nap time! We went to petapalooza on Saturday. We've gone to this event almost every year since we've been married. It's a fun day to hang out with the kids and dogs. Brinley's favorite part of the day was of course the ice cream. As we were leaving all that was left of her Dora ice cream was a mess ready to fall all over her. It had to be taken away. You can see her happy moment turn into anger, and than finally a snooze. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all doze off anytime someone made us mad!!!

4 Comments:
Too cute! Gotta love those toddler tantrums.......especially when they are in public in a store or somewhere that you can't leave easily! Your girls are so cute!
They don't call them the terrible two's for nothing, huh? I've heard that petapalooza is really fun. BTW, little Payton was so beautiful on Sunday with her bow and blessing dress on.
So cute! I love Brinley!
To Funny!! I just LOVE tantrums! I argee, Payton was the cutie on Sunday. Do you have any blessing pics yet? I'd love to see them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home