Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've been tagged!




1. Rock Star Name( first pet, current car) - Joe Navigator
2. Gangsta name(favorite ice cream, shoe)- Rocky Road Wedge
3.Native American name(favorite color, animal)- Pink Penguin
4. Soap opera name(middle name, city you were born in)- Diana Salt Lake
5. Star Wars Name(first 3 letters of last name, first 2 of first) -HauFa
6. Superhero name(second favorite color, favorite drink)- Orange Propel
7. Nascar name(1st names of granfathers)- Harold Dan
8. T.V Weatherman name(5th grade teacher's last name,major city with same first letter)- Hymon Houston
9. Spy Name(Favorite Holiday or Season, favorite flower)- Spring Tulip
10.Cartoon name(favorite fruit, article of clothing wearing right now) Pinapple Running Shoes

I tag Staci Wilcox and my sis Alison Malouf!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Those are funny names - I'm going to start calling you Rocky Road Wedge :)

I wanted to tell you that your baby was so beautiful in her blessing dress on Sunday!

April 16, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home