Thursday, April 17, 2008

Payton's Blessing


On Sunday we blessed Payton. It was such a great day. Although Payton wasn't too fond of how all the men were holding her, laying down like she was a month old . We got a good laugh from the congregation because as soon the blessing was over and Matt picked her up, she stopped crying! It was a beautiful blessing. I was so impressed Matt was able to keep going with all that crying! She was so cute in her little white dress and bow. Well, I guess either was very little. Her bow was almost as big as her head, and I loved it.

Matt's parents and brother came from California. We had a great time with them. We had a lunch at our house after for family and a few friends. Nothing makes me feel closer to my Heavenly Father than holding my sweet babies. He's entrusted me with such beautiful children. They are so close to heaven.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Lynn said...

She is just beautiful! Just like her gorgeous mother! Every picture of you is just as gorgeous as the last....how do you do it woman? Seriously, some of us need some pointers! Do you just roll out of bed looking like that?! ;) Anyways, she is just beautiful and I love how close our children our to Heaven when they first come to us. It's the greatest spirit in the world! Congrats!

April 17, 2008 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Sooo sad when I have to find your site from Kasey's blog???!!! Now that I am done crying about it...Payton looks adorable and I love the big bow. She is so your child. Awesome blog and hope to hear from you soon!!!

April 18, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger John and Heather Davis said...

She is to cute. It was pretty funny how she cried until she was just in her Daddy's arms and no one elses. I loved the bow! The big the better;)

April 18, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I heard she was a little on the loud side! Wish we could have been there...
And yes Jamie, she does roll out of bed looking like that. =)

April 18, 2008 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Candace & Brandon said...

omg! How are you? Your girls are adorable, 3 girls wow! Congrtas on the new little one, she is a doll! You have an adorable family! Yeah our new baby girl came early, it was very scary and hard to do at first, but she is doing amazing now :). My husband and I are getting ready to go through the temple. We cant wait! Do you remember going to the mall with Katy, Star, anna, you, and I after school one day, to meet up with some guys? Well that happens to be my hubby! Crazy!! Just a little flash back :). Do you talk to Katy? I just found her the other day. So I see you are still here in vegas? Im so glad you wrote me! It was great to hear from you, and keep in touch! Talk to you soon.

Candace

April 19, 2008 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Janet Pedersen said...

Thank you for the beautiful picture of the girls, it melted my heart! I love that I can get my news from your blog instead of D & D...they didn't have such cute pictures! Let me know if you are going to go see them cuz I will be there!
Love,
Janet

April 22, 2008 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Nicole Cave said...

Hi Faith!
e-mail me your e-mail so that I can let you onto my blog. I am so happy you have one!!

May 1, 2008 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Nicole Cave said...

my e-mail is cavebunch@cox.net

May 1, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home