Sunday, June 8, 2008











It's been a while since I've last blogged! It has been a crazy last few weeks. I don't know how people with multiple children in school do the last couple weeks. It is busy, and Makena was just graduating kindergarten! She had a super fun last week of school. They had field day on Tuesday, and her Kindergarten Graduation program on Wednesday. It was a great program. I think I had tears in my eyes the whole time. I don't know where the time has gone. I can't believe I have a first grader. I'll really miss her when she's gone most of the day in the fall. She is such a great girl. I am so proud of her. She is reading far passed her grade, is a great sister, and a loyal friend. Makena announced she would like to be a vet at the program, but told me later she'd much rather be a swimming teacher. On Wednesday night, she had her first sleep over at our house with her friends Elani and Coy. They had such a good time. They had pizza, helped me make cupcakes, watched Annie, dressed up, and giggled all night. They were also so nice to Brinley, as she wanted to join in all the fun. By the way, here's something funny Makena said yesterday. I told her I've never liked matches. She said you always match, and when I don't you make me go change! She didn't know I meant lighting fire with matches! Cute girl!

Brinley cracks me up. She says the funniest stuff. I don't know who she speaks to when I'm not around. But she has been calling us all dude the last couple weeks, only Makena has turned into du-dude, such as Good morning du-dude, or go away du-dude, Ya, I know real nice. But she also says things that melt my heart. This week in the car she said, "My Mommy love me, I love my Mommy. "I start swimming lessons with her this week. She has never loved the pool. She enjoys mostly walking around it while we swim. But this year she'll at least sit on the step and play some. Even with floaties on she hangs on me like a barnacle, so we'll see how this goes. We may get kicked out of the Y on the first day. It'll be worth it either way because there's nothing like that cute, chubby body in a swimsuit!

Payton turned six months old this week. I can't believe it! She is just sunshine. She has the best smile. She loves her sisters. She is rolling to get wherever she wants to go, and getting up on her knees. She'll be crawling in no time. I forgot that happens so soon because of Brinley as a baby. Remember, she didn't crawl...ever and had no desire to go anywhere unless she was carried there!She began eating green and orange foods this week, and is loving it. Payton is so fun. I love being with her. There's nothing as wonderful to me than a baby.

Welcome home Mom! My wonderful Mother has been gone the last couple weeks moving my Grandma here from Florida. My girls missed her tons, and we are so excited to have Gigi( Great Grandma) here with us. There's no one funnier than her!

Well, I am looking forward to Summer. We love hanging out by the pool, especially at night when Dad joins us. I am the new co-chair for the PTSO next year which will be fun and a little scary! Oh ya, remember Tana the new crazy puppy. She has been adopted by Matt's kind brother. Hallelujah! No more strays for us! Happy Summer everyone!
























2 Comments:

Blogger Fausett Family said...

Cute pics. They grow up way too fast. I will have two in school this fall. I can hardly believe it. We need to get together. Rex was looking at the pictures with me and kept pointing to the girls and saying "Brinley, Makena." He also calls your backyard the "park".

June 9, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Jamie Lynn said...

Too fun! Love all the pics! You look fabulous as always......Love the "du-dude", kids say the cutest things! Can't wait to see you next weekend!

June 13, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home