Sunday, June 8, 2008
About Me
- Name: Faith
- Location: United States
We are the Haughs. There's Matt and Faith, and our three beautiful daughters. Makena who's five and a half, Brinley who turned 2 in January, and Payton who was born in Dec. 2007. We are having a blast raising our girls and watching them grow.
Previous Posts
- It's been a while since I've last blogged! It has ...
- Oh, my sweet girls...
- A Taste of Summer!
- Payton's Blessing
- I've been tagged!
- What Makes a two year old melt...
- We had such a nice weekend. On Friday night Matt ...
- I'm discovering how involved this blogging thing r...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




5 Comments:
I love the slide show! It's amazing how fast they grow. The picture of Haylee & Makenna is adorable.
I love my nieces! I can't wait to see you guys. Looks like you're having a fun summer so far. Kate's kinda bummed though that school is out. With a newborn baby, I am too!
What a fun summer you'll have by the pool! Enjoy watching your slide show - I can't believe another school year is over!
I'm jealous of your pool. What a fun way to pass the time! My kids get so stir crazy being inside all day long. Hope you are able to enjoy the possibly slower pace of summer. You have the cutest family!
Dude- love the slide show and all the other pics. Your girls are just too cute for words!!
Brinley is hilarious with the whole DUDE thing!
Boy does the time fly- next thing you know you'll be saying "I cant believe I have a 2nd grader"
A pool is the only way to do summer in Vegas! In my next house its going to be a required!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home