First Day of First Grade!




Makena has had a great first couple days of first grade. She was a little nervous, but excited before we left yesterday morning. She's so cute. A few days before school started she set out the whole weeks clothes, accessories and shoes on her bedroom floor. She was very happy to have two close friends in class with her. She likes her teacher Ms. Lopez. And she's even enjoying having lunch at school,and playing on the big kid playground,(Eek!) which she was a little apprehensive about.
The crazy thing is I totally remember first grade, don't you?! It's weird to think her little life's details will now be lifelong memories! She is a good girl with LOTS of personality and sass. Did I mention sass. I am so proud of her. She told me she befriended a new girl at her school who was feeling a little nervous about being at a new school. She has a big heart. I love my brown eyed girl! (I posted a couple first day pics as well as some bowling pictures from over the weekend.)
The crazy thing is I totally remember first grade, don't you?! It's weird to think her little life's details will now be lifelong memories! She is a good girl with LOTS of personality and sass. Did I mention sass. I am so proud of her. She told me she befriended a new girl at her school who was feeling a little nervous about being at a new school. She has a big heart. I love my brown eyed girl! (I posted a couple first day pics as well as some bowling pictures from over the weekend.)

3 Comments:
Cute Makena. First grade is scary being on the big kid campus. I know I would be happy to have one of my kids in her class if I had a new kid at school, she is such a good friend.
She looks adorable, glad she had a great first day:)
Sorry I am going to email you all that stuff right now! Crazy week!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home